In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL informs that it is the owner of the website https://aromics.es. In accordance with the requirement of article 10 of the aforementioned Law, APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL informs of the following data:
- The owner of this website is APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL, with VAT number B63964506 and registered office at CAN ROSES 45 08940, CORNELLA DE LLOBREGAT (BARCELONA), registered in the Mercantile Registry, in volume nº 37895, sheet 168, page B 317153 and inscription 1. The e-mail address to contact the company is: email@example.com.
User and regime of responsibilities
Browsing, access and use of the APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL website confers the status of user, by which the user accepts, on browsing the APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL website, all the conditions of use established herein without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legally binding regulations, as the case may be.
The APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms provided by APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL for access to certain contents or services offered by the website.
- The use of the information, services and data offered by APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL contrary to the provisions of these conditions, the Law, morality, good customs or public order, or which in any other way may imply damage to the rights of third parties or to the operation of the website itself.
Policy on links and exemptions from responsibility
APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL is not responsible for the content of the websites that the user may access through the links established on its website and declares that under no circumstances will it examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other websites on the network. Likewise, it shall not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage to the users of its website, which may derive from
browsing your website. Consequently, APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for any damage that the user may suffer as a result of browsing the Internet.
APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL reserves the right to make any changes it considers appropriate, without prior notice, to the content of its website. Both in the
referring to the contents of the website, as well as in the conditions of use of the same. Such modifications may be made through your website by any legally admissible means and
will be compulsory during the time they are published on the website and until they are validly modified by subsequent ones.
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by
APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL with CIF B63964506 and registered address at CAN ROSES 45 08940, CORNELLA DE LLOBREGAT (BARCELONA), in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between both parties. In compliance with current regulations, APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL informs that the data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to comply with the above-mentioned precepts. We inform you that we will treat your data in accordance with the existence of your consent.
APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL informs that it will proceed to process the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, exact and updated manner. For this reason, APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL undertakes to take all reasonable steps to ensure that these data are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred on it by current data protection legislation, it may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and
If you would like to oppose the processing of your personal data or consent to their processing, please send your request to the above-mentioned postal address or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. You may address your request to the competent Control Authority to make the complaint you consider appropriate.
SSL Certificate (Secure Sockets Layer)
The SSL CERTIFICATE provides authentication, privacy and security of information between APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL and the user.
APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL has a security certificate that is used by SSL CERTIFICATE to make secure connections.
In this process several parameters are established to make the connection secure and it is set using pre-established keys, encoding and decoding all the data sent until the connection is closed.
Intellectual and industrial property
APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL, by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL. Consequently, the works shall be protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, and both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field and the international treaties on the subject signed by Spain shall be applicable to them.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the means of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorisation of APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL.
The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL. You may view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical support provided that this is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL.
Legal actions, applicable legislation and jurisdiction
APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL also reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and its contents, or for failure to comply with these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider will be ruled by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. If any dispute arises, the parties may submit their conflicts to arbitration or resort to ordinary jurisdiction in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL is domiciled in BARCELONA, Spain.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL informs users that it has created a profile on the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services. Data about APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL:
- ADDRESS: CAN ROSES 45 08940, CORNELLA DE LLOBREGAT (BARCELONA)
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- WEB DOMAIN: https://aromics.es
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL, thus showing interest in the information to be advertised on the Network. By joining our page, you are giving us your consent to process the personal data published in your profile.
The user can access at any time the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as configure the user profile to ensure his/her privacy.
APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL has access to and treats that user's public information, especially their contact name. This data is only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any processing system.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, suppression, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, which you have and which can be exercised before APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL, in accordance with the RGPD, should take into account the following nuances:
- Right of Access: This is the user's right to obtain information about his or her specific personal data and the processing that has been or will be carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of such data and the communications made or planned.
- Right of Rectification: This is the right of the data subject to have any data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete amended. This right can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself, images or web content containing the user's personal data.
- Right to limit processing: This is the right to limit the purposes of the processing originally intended by the data controller.
- Right of Withdrawal: This is the right to withdraw the user's personal data, with the exception of the provisions of the RGPD itself or of other applicable regulations that determine the obligatory nature of their conservation, in due time and form.
- Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another person in charge.
- Right of Opposition: This is the user's right not to have his/her personal data processed or to have them cease to be processed by APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL
APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL will carry out the following actions:
- Access to the public information of the profile.
- Publication in the user's profile of all the information already published on the APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL.
- Sending personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
- Updates on the status of the page that will be published in the user's profile.
- The user can always control his connections, eliminate the contents that no longer interest him and restrict who he shares his connections with, to do so he must access his privacy settings.
Once the user has joined the APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL website, he or she may publish comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of
multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the same, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the third parties concerned. Any publication on the page, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., that violates or is likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringes, violates or breaches intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to an image or the law is expressly prohibited. In these cases, APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user. APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL shall not be liable for the contents freely published by a user. The user must bear in mind that his publications will be known by the other users, so he is the main responsible for their privacy. The images that may be published on the OMIC SCIENCES SL
Competitions and promotions
APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL reserves the right to carry out competitions and promotions, in which the user can participate by joining its website. The terms and conditions of each of these, when the Social Network platform is used for this purpose, will be published on the same. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable regulations.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if you decide to use your contact details to carry out actions
The company will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI-CE. Recommending the APPLIED RESEARCH USING OMIC SCIENCES SL page to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of its activity shall not be considered advertising.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv